Friday, December 4, 2009

Looking at Witchy Datebooks & Calendars for 2010

I would forget my head if it were not attached to my body--seriously...I would.  I have to leave myself notes all over the place to remember things.  You know:  school field trips, meetings, dr.'s and dentists appointments.  If I can keep the information in front of my face for a few days then usually it's all good and I started thinking that maybe it would be nice to have this information in one spot that I could keep with me--I know--brilliant, right, LOL.  I have never had a planner or a day book before but I think that that would be just the thing.  So, I have been looking at a few and these are the ones that I am contemplating.  Any ideas...good or bad...about any of them?

7th House's Seasons of the Witch Daily

7th House's Seasons of the Witch Weekly


7th House's Seasons on the Wall 2010

Llewellyn's Witch's Calendar

Llewellyn's Witch's Datebook 

Llewellyn's 2010 Witches Companion: An Almanac for Everyday Living

Llewellyn's Astrological 2010 Calendar

We'Moon 2010 Datebook

Call of the Goddess 2010 Wall Calendar

Myth & Magick 2010 Calendar

Any that I've missed?  Please share...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments so I know you stopped by...