Wednesday, December 23, 2009

He Illuminates Inside, Too...




The tree turned out just lovely, you wouldn't even know how crooked she is.  One leg of the tree stand is propped up on about 3 books to make it look this way, LOL.  We like her anyway.


 For some reason it was really hard for me to get into the festive mood this year.  It just seems like it came on so fast.  But the holiday lights--both inside and outside--are very lovely and I will miss them when we have to take them down.
 
 
 

I saw on another blog--I apologize to whomever it was cuz I have forgotten--where they arranged white lights under the "snow" under their holiday towns and houses and it looked so festive that I just had to steal the idea for the houses below.  I don't know if you can see it or not because of the camera flash.
 
 
I hope you all are having a very wonderful and warm holiday season surrounded by your family and dear ones.  Be blessed...

2 comments:

  1. Your decorations are just beautiful So festive. May you and yours have a wonderful holiday filled with love and joy.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have THE COZIEST home I've ever seen. It's just beautiful.

    And your decorations are incredible.

    Hope you had a wonderful Yule season!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so I know you stopped by...