Friday, January 15, 2010

Morning Musings...

So, this idea has been flickering in the peripherals of my mind for the last couple weeks.  Dancing in and out of the shadows...teasing...enticing...and then fading back out of sight.  So...ya...I'm just going to throw it out there for everyone to read...be gentle, okay.

Are our bodies (you know, that physical part of us) AVATARS?  Are our souls (the eternal life force within these bodies) actually the intellect/mind/consciousness of other beings perhaps not even a part of this world? 

I know I may not be explaining very well the thought processes running through my mind...but that is about as close as I can come to them.

If you have not seen the movie Avatar (which I find totally not acceptable and you must go out and see it right now) you may not understand--so, like I said...go see it!

Okay, off to clean up the yard.  Have a great day ya'll.

5 comments:

  1. ~we absolutely loved avatar...beautiful to the mind and eye...hope your yard cleaning went well! we did our last week...always so so much to do...brightest blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen the movie...I intend to. BUT I totally know what youa re getting at and the thought crosses my mind often. I read lots of science fiction that has story lines along these lines and the possibilities are very intriguing. I also read a lot of valid scientific theories that explain as much as well. So totally plauible and VERY intriguing. Thanks for the thought-provoking post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen the movie...hopefully Saturday! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, so I saw the movie...and YES! I now know exactly what you mean.

    And I think it is so.

    Now I want to go watch it again. LOL

    )O(
    boo

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments so I know you stopped by...