Monday, November 30, 2009

Belated Thanksgiving Wishes



Yes, I know....I am waaayyyy late with my Thanksgiving well wishes.  I had totally planned to send my post thru on Wednesday before we left for the ranch but it turns out that getting my family roused and dressed and packed and the animals all fed and watered and cared for before we left town took waaaayyyy longer than I had anticipated.  We were actually two hours late getting out of town as it was.  And then to top it off, the internet at the ranch is dial up and sparse at best and I just did not get an extra 7 hours or longer that it would have taken to try to upload anything of value to my blog.  So, I apologize for the lateness but please know that I sincerely hope that everyone had a wonderful, delicious, and safe Thanksgiving holiday....pictures of our time at the ranch coming soon.

1 comment:

I would love to hear your comments so I know you stopped by...