What a surprise I had this morning when I logged into blogland and discovered that Miss Willow over at A College Witch's experiences had included my little blog in an award she was passing along.
The Beautiful Blogger Award!
How cool is that? And little did Miss Willow know that I really...I mean REALLY needed this right about now. So thank you m'Dear, from the bottom of my little ol' heart.
Now, there are rules that go along with this award and here they are:
- Thank the person who gave you this award
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass the award on to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fastastic
- Contact the bloggers you have picked and let them know that they have received the award
So, first things first.
7 Things About Me
- I dream about one day owning my own small farm--complete with animals, livestock and crops
- I have always wanted to write a novel
- I suffer from panic attacks but I can usually talk myself down from them when I feel one coming on
- When I was very young I had a recurring dream about living through a very large catastrophe of some sort--I could never remember the whole dream upon waking up but my mother told me that when I would have one of these dreams it would literally take her sometimes a half hour to get me to wake up. She would be telling me that "it was alright" and I would wake up screaming "what about the other people?" The dreams eventually stopped and I still cannot remember what exactly happened in them. Past life, maybe?
- I am a hopeless romantic.
- I am terrified of spiders and snakes
- I do not make friends easily and I do not have a ton of friends...but the ones I do have I have had for many, many years
The Bloggers I Am Passing This Award Along To
(and I do understand that some bloggers do not do awards--and I totally respect that--so if you do not choose to participate please know that I still think your blog totally rocks!)
- Chickens in the Road
- Lizzy Lane Farm
- Apron Strings
- Chronicles of a Country Girl
- Divining Women
- Dog Trot Farm
- Food Renegade
- From the Country Farm
- Heart of a Cowgirl
- Homegrown Evolution
- Iris Awakened
- It Blows Here
- Knock off Wood
- Pumpkins and Toadstools
- Shade & Sweetwater
Now I just have to let all these lovely peoples know. I promise to fulfill the rules of the award and get this last part done asap. So, again, thank you Miss Willow. I appreciates it.